[sword-devel] osis2mod

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:38:19 MST 2018

One step beyond from DM Smith's response: if you correct the osis2mod
statement to output to the rawtext folder, it should conform to naming
conventions. You might also have to update the conf file to point to this
location.

That is

use this command to create the module:

osis2mod ./modules/texts/*rawtext*/ts2009/ TS2009Ver100.osis.xml -c ts2009

and modify the appropriate lines in the conf file:

*[TS2009]*
DataPath=./modules/texts/*rawtext/ts2009/*
ModDrv=*RawText*
*CompressType=ZIP *<--- delete this line if it exists
*CipherKey=TS1998* <--- delete this line if you started with the conf file
for TS1998.

Note the bracketed first line is the text you should see in front end
programs to select the module. Frontend programs do not display the path
outside of module management.