[sword-devel] Running confmaker.pl

pierre amadio amadio.pierre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 04:11:06 MST 2018

Hi there !

Perl is telling you that it cannot find one module (perl library) the
script needs, in this case, the Sword module:

Can't locate Sword.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Sword module)

@INC is a list of directory perl is looking for modules.

I did not find any pre packaged perl-sword module on debian, and a failed
at trying to rebuild the default package with what i though were the option
to get the perl module...
I m sorry i do not have more information than this .