[sword-devel] osis ref syntax for GkEsth & AddDan

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Mon Jun 4 11:15:54 MST 2018

On Thu, 31 May 2018 15:36:16 -0400
"John Dudeck" <john.dudeck at sim.org> wrote:

> 3) Where do I find the latest Windows utilities that support all the versifications? The latest I can find is 1.7.0-1 on the crosswire web site. I saw the reference to Greg Helling's site which is currently down.

Dear John,

Greg's site is still down, but if you download Xiphos 4.1.0 from
https://github.com/crosswire/xiphos/releases, you should find a
complete set of Sword 1.8.1 tools in the Crosswire directory.

The Xiphos Developpers provide win32 and win64 binaries as well.

Dom
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>