[sword-devel] Module submission, Wiki page

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Jun 4 10:24:12 MST 2018

On 2018-06-04, 16:25 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> This is my fault.  I missed it.  A wider audience has write
> access to the locale's so they usually get approved and
> committed by others, but ultimately I need to make sure the
> submissions all get in. I'll take care of it.

So, what's the best way how to reach you: pull/merge request
somewhere (where)? email with patches here (I would like that)?
Email to you? Those owls?

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

It seemed that every spring the daffodils came out, every summer
the cherries ripened and every autumn William Wilberforce would
present his bill to the House.
  -- said to be written either by his (later?) wife Barbara Spooner,
     or perhaps by Samuel Johnson,
     but I could not find evidence for either.