[sword-devel] osis ref syntax for GkEsth & AddDan

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:39:21 MST 2018

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 1:17 PM Dominique Corbex <dominique at corbex.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2018 15:36:16 -0400
> "John Dudeck" <john.dudeck at sim.org> wrote:
>
> > 3) Where do I find the latest Windows utilities that support all the
> versifications? The latest I can find is 1.7.0-1 on the crosswire web site.
> I saw the reference to Greg Helling's site which is currently down.
>
> Dear John,
>
> Greg's site is still down, but if you download Xiphos 4.1.0 from
> https://github.com/crosswire/xiphos/releases, you should find a
> complete set of Sword 1.8.1 tools in the Crosswire directory.
>
> The Xiphos Developpers provide win32 and win64 binaries as well.

FYI on the pedigree: the ones packaged with Xiphos and the ones I package
directly are identical. They come from the same mingw{32,64}-sword package
available to anyone who is able to download the Fedora RPM and fetch the
files from there as well.

Also, my personal "config" directory on Github should allow anyone with
Vagrant and Ansible installed on their local system the ability to recreate
my packages directly. It's just a single command ("vagrant up") in the
appropriate directory and the packages will be installed in a VM on your
system, the zip files will be generated, and the results will be posted
back to the directory you're running the commands in.

--Greg