[sword-devel] Catholic or Luther v11n?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Fri Jan 12 11:29:13 MST 2018

On 2018-01-12, 15:14 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> btw. Windows users can readily convert NCRs to Unicode (or
> vice versa) using the
> [BabelPad](http://www.babelstone.co.uk/Software/BabelPad.html)
> Unicode text editor.

Users of vim can use Ctrl-KNS and users of any *ix (not sure
whether it includes Mac OS X) system can use (when properly
configured) X Compose https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compose_key
([Compose][space][space]).

Best,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

But if we find we have left our bones to bleach in these desert
sands for nothing, beware the fury of the legions...
      -- Centurion in a letter home from North Africa
         3rd Century