[sword-devel] ICU 61.1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 30 14:06:01 MST 2018

Hi Greg,

Yeah, I saw a few messages on sword-support about it too.

We have some convoluted logic in there to include different headers
depending on if it ICU is really old or only kindof old.  We probably
just need to update that logic for 61.1.  Any idea when it might roll
out to a Fedora release? F28 if its in Rawhide?

Troy