[sword-devel] ERV issues in And Bible

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 9 07:22:05 MST 2017

Chris may have been the last to update it, but I’m the pumpkin owner. I’ve been following and will jump in before too long. Work has been a bit crazy lately. I’ll d/l the source and compile it with debugging turned on.

The basic rule of thumb for JSword is that a verse has to be a well formed island of xml. If not it tries to fix the verse to be well formed and if it cannot it strips all tags/attributes.

DM