[sword-devel] ERV issues in And Bible

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 9 06:51:08 MST 2017

A comparison should be of interest.

I just took the mod2imp output for the *ESV_THE* module (Tyndale STEP) and
found no instances of duplication in the 13664 preverse title milestone div
elements.

The fact that osis2mod can often generate modules without such a bug
suggests we still need to find out exactly what's different about Michael's
OSIS file for the ERV that leads to such a multiplication of milestone div
elements.

A few more eBible.org modules had been updated too, so today I also
re-installed all those I'd previously installed via Xiphos.

I just took the mod2imp output for the *fraLSG1910eb* module, and ran the
same extraction.
I found no instances of duplication in the 4622 preverse title milestone div
elements.

Best regards,

David