[sword-devel] CORS API

Jajo donjajo4all at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:49:53 MST 2017

Hello,

Glad to be here, I'm new here and haven't gotten fully how the sword
module works. Still trying to understand it. I'm mainly a backend
developer - PHP, but still can help.

About the Indexeddb, what's the real scope of the app?

James

*John James*
Co-Founder – 4ward NG
Skype: donjajo1 • Twitter: @donjajo