[sword-devel] CORS API

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 25 13:20:05 MST 2017

Hi Stephan,
We have another new sword-devel subscriber interested in web development and I wanted to ping your email so he could read through the quoted thread. I want to support your ideas but am skeptical right now about supporting format shifting to indexeddb. Mostly because I'm not sure what can of worms that might open up for dealing with publishers. Also technically, I've always had trouble storing anything sizeable into an indexeddb store.

Troy