[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 8 17:28:52 MST 2017

The short answer: no.

Long answer:
There are two parts to this:
The module’s index and how osis2mod handles this.
First, the index:
Each verse has one slot. As Troy mentioned, the trailing a, b, c, …. is ignored. That means it identifies the same slot in the index.

Second, osis2mod’s handling of this.

When osis2mod encounters a verse, it tosses the <verse> tag surrounding the verse content and puts the verse content into the indexed slot.

When osis2mod encounters a verse, it appends the verse to what ever content is already in the module for that slot.

So in your example, the following should be what is stored in the module for Romans 4:1:
ta tuba sambu na nkâka na beto Abra­ham ? Nki yandi zwaka na kimuntu na
yandi ? test pour voir test pur voir encore

Hope this makes sense.

In Him,
	DM Smith