[sword-devel] NASB

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:31:58 MST 2017

Thank you, David.

I'm going to take up the NASB work. I won't need anyone's work that has
already been done on this, though if anyone would like to give input, I
don't mind.

I appreciate the depth of your explanation for source texts and for all of
the clarification you've provided.

The only source I found referenced in the Wiki was CCEL. I'll continue
looking. From your description, it sounds like archive.org would not be a
suitable source- no direct interest in the preservation of a text. Unless
transcribing the PDF scans would be acceptable. I don't plan on doing that
at this point, however.

As these (PD) are developed, I'll host them publicly in my own repository
as well as submitting them to Crosswire's official repo. I may also set
them in a forum for discussion and feedback, etc. On that I'm not quite
fully committed.

I'm also open to correction and reproof on anything I've spoken. In fact, I
welcome this.

May we, in our development of these modules and softwares, keep Jesus
Christ the absolute center, with a purity and simplicity of devotion to
Christ.

Blessings in Christ,
Matt Zabojnik