[sword-devel] Release Wrapup

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:06:32 MST 2017

Are we any closer to a release of SWORD v1.8 ?

cf. Troy started this thread last October.

As someone without any experience of C++ programming, I sometimes wonder how
many C++ programmers are still active in CrossWire. It seems far, far fewer
than when I first linked up with CrossWire in 2008.

cf. Last month, Karl noted some anniversaries that are passing us by yet
again....

Which known bugs in the engine will be fixed in v1.8 ?

Best regards,

David