[sword-devel] sword-devel Mailing list server issue

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 23 07:07:03 MST 2017

The extract from the email header mentions protonmail.com

I recently started using ProtonMail to communicate with this mailing list.
I had been using a different address and method for the last eight years, but that stopped working inexplicably on 26 November.

I could well be the only one using a ProtonMail address here.
Messages that I send to the list are also displayed with a warning when the same message comes back to me from the CrossWire server.

I have already asked our admin what's wrong and could there be something configured in correctly in our mail server.

Best regards,

David