[sword-devel] Lack of French translation for deutero-canonical books

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Jun 11 12:20:01 MST 2016

On 2016-06-11, 09:56 GMT, Fr Cyrille wrote:
> I notice a lack of translation for the deutero-canonical books
> in Xiphos. I think it's not a lack of translation from xiphos,
> but from sword. I would like to help if possible to improve
> it. But I don't know how to download the sword .po file (if it
> is a .po file I need).

There is some confusion going on here. Are we talking about
problems with missing deuterocanonical (aka apocryphal) books in
the French Bibles, or do you talk about problems of translation
menus of the Xiphos Bible program? .po files are used for the
latter, and they have absolutely nothing to do with the former.

Blessings,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

http://xkcd.com/743/ … enough said.