[sword-devel] transChange within a rdg element

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 8 12:03:13 MST 2016

I'm not particularly concerned with the rendering, but since we added it
for the NASB (and before we started 'class'ifying our HTML output) I
simply used the same rendering they use.  A reader of the NASB would be
used to it.  It is explained in their preamble (and here, search for
'asterisk'):

http://www.lockman.org/nasb/nasbprin.php

Again, I don't care much about the rendering, but I'm mostly concerned
with a regression of losing distinction.  I simply deferred the
rendering choice to the print publisher of the only SWORD module I know
which contains a tenseChange.

Thanks for sending the CSS.  I had no idea how to render this with CSS.

Troy