[sword-devel] transChange within a rdg element

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 9 02:26:02 MST 2016

On Mon, 2016-02-08 at 12:03 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Again, I don't care much about the rendering, but I'm mostly
> concerned
> with a regression of losing distinction.  I simply deferred the
> rendering choice to the print publisher of the only SWORD module I
> know
> which contains a tenseChange.

I have fixed this - the CSS is applied. I also fixed the colophons.
They now appear both in milestoned and non milestoned form as a
separate line in italics.

I finally fixed something where I had used in the past the wrong output
method. I had been confused by the appearance of several methods in the
source, which I learned now from Troy was spurious. I do not think it
caused much grief, but for consistency and for avoiding future
confusion by someone else, I fixed it across board.

I do hope I have not broken anything. but I think I have not. All
compiled and looked nice in Xiphos

Peter