[sword-devel] Unified module lists

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:16:58 MST 2015

3) include into the sorting and display of the list a fall back which shows
the origin of duplicate modules.
ex:
KJC (King James Clarified)
KJV (King James with Sword -- from Crosswire)
KJV (King James Bible -- from ebible)
KJV (King James Bible with maps and corrected crossreferences --from Xiphos)
This would probably also require a warning screen after selection that
version x is going to overwrite and delete from your device version y,
unless someone's figured a way to have multiple trees for conf and text
files by originating server.