[sword-devel] HunUj Bible (New Translation Hungarian Bible) module has disappeared

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 04:12:33 MST 2012

Hi Kristof,

Installing a downloaded module in to *xulsword* can be done by drag-n-drop.
Or by renaming the downloaded zip file as .xsm and double clicking.

If you've not already joined, please visit the source code
http://code.google.com/p/xulsword/ http://code.google.com/p/xulsword/

I'm not the xulsword developer - but he is one of my good friends.
It was a pleasure to be with him in person again when we both attended a
conference during March.

David