[sword-devel] HunUj Bible (New Translation Hungarian Bible) module has disappeared

Kristof Szabo kristof.szabo at lutheran.hu
Mon Jun 4 05:11:28 MST 2012

Hi David,

thanks for the feedback, we're getting closer :) Once you have the module
in a zip file, all fine, but as far as I see, there's no such zip file
provided for the modules in the a11n repository. Or do I miserably overlook
here something? If we had these zip files, we could link them from the wiki
page, and HunUj & co. would be available as downloadable module as well.

Kind regards,
Kristof

ps: I got in touch with the xulsword developer too in the course of
creating the new version of HunUj, he gave me some very good hints