[sword-devel] HunUj Bible (New Translation Hungarian Bible) module has disappeared

Kristof Szabo kristof.szabo at lutheran.hu
Mon Jun 4 02:03:26 MST 2012

Hi,

I meant Xulsword which does not have module management. Providing
pre-packaged modules can be useful for offline users and distributors as
well. On the other hand I can understand if it's said that there are not
enough resources for this, or it's not acceptable from project governance
perspective.

Kind regards,
Kristof