[sword-devel] preverse divs

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:00:56 MST 2012

Moot point to see all the history of osis2mod up to late last year,
but if I take [say] the osis2mod.exe that got installed when I installed
*Xiphos v3.1.5*,
when I open it without any parameters, just to see the syntax help, the
first line is:

You are running osis2mod: $Rev$
OSIS Bible/commentary module creation tool for The SWORD Project

So how does "$Rev$" help one to know which version one was using?

Why don't Sword utilities (for Windows) tell the user exactly which SVN
version they were compiled from?

I only know because I asked the question just after Xiphos 3.1.5 was
released.

David