[sword-devel] Has the Russian Synodal Translation been removed?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 07:44:59 MST 2011

The RusSynodal module exists of course, but is in the "experimental" repo.

The solution to this is

a) rapid move of all av11n modules into the av11n repo (out of experimental)

b) update of the repolist refresher for the module manager. JSWORD, which will crash on the RusSynodal does of course not use the repolist, so there is no reason for fear.

All other frontends do not crash AFAIK with a av11n module, they might just not show all texts/books.

If I have permissions (on the server and in general) I could effect something like this tonight.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------