[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.6.2rc1 (a.k.a. The SWORD Project for Windows)

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 04:03:11 MST 2011

Program Compatibility Assistant shows up after it doesn't work the first
time.
Install Manager: Status dialog works
User Account Control comes up every time I run Install Manager

Tools > Migrate Book Library Publicly to Local Machine:
Library has been migrated to: C:/ProgramData/Application Data/Sword/

may now use other SWORD programs with this library

Now all the books I have installed show up.
Dictionary Lookup works.
Unindexed search still works.
Index from other frontends isn 't used.
Creating index on KJV still hangs the program.