[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.6.2rc1 (a.k.a. The SWORD Project for Windows)

scribe777@gmail.com scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 18 20:26:43 MST 2011

Thanks David!

Could you try something for me? With the program closed, could you run InstallManager.exe and choose from the menu something like "Migrate Library Systemwide." I can't remember the wording right now, but basically there are 2 options for migration. One is a local copy of your modules and the other is a systemwide copy.

Remember, this is experimental software. I hope this doesn't screw up your other modules. But you can report to everyone else if it does. :)

After the migrate command, close InstallManager, run BibleCS, and let us know is some of the bolw problems are fixed.

The installer for this release will probably executed that menu choice behind the scenes during install.

Troy