[sword-devel] Russian russynodal

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Mon Jul 11 12:53:21 MST 2011

Hello.

Complete list of differences between KJV and Synodal v11ns was published
on this list a half of a year ago. Ask me and i will send this data again.

This conversation get to the list not for the first time and we still have
no solution. Chris, if you have any idea, i will be glad to spend my time
on this, or anything related to Russian in Sword. Just a little of
coordination of efforts. By the way, there are typos in RusSynodal i want
to fix (they are available on Jira).

Martin Denham <mjdenham �� gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Mon, 11 Jul
2011 21:49:39 +0400:

> I have asked a Russian user to look at it and he and a Russian pastor
> think
> it looks okay but he is going to give more feedback in 2 weeks.  Are the
> differences documented anywhere so I can tell my contact of possible
> problem
> areas to check?
>
> I don't have (deliberately haven't enabled) detailed stats of users but I
> can see a breakdown of by country/language - top 10 only.  Russian used
> be in the middle somewhere but now it has dropped off the bottom so I
> have
> no record of Russian users.
> One reason we appear to have lost users might be the dynamic nature apps
> are
> installed/uninstalled on mobiles and mobiles upgraded fairly frequently
> compared to pcs.
>
> Martin
>
> On 10 July 2011 06:07, Chris Little <chrislit �� crosswire.org> wrote:

<вырезано>