[sword-devel] New Release

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:38:51 MST 2011

Troy,

Since you officially announced we have broken binary compatibility,
are we able to get set for a new release of the library soon?

I don't know about other areas, but the CMake that went out with 1.6.2
had a number of bugs and missing features, including it did not
install the locales.d/ folder at all.  Thus, the current version of
Xiphos is planning to build against the current SVN HEAD for the
library, but it would be nicer if it could build against an
established released version.  Is that a possibility or hope for the
near future?

--Greg