[sword-devel] Problem with Hebrew and English and Strongs in SWORD Parallel view (RtL and LtR)

crosswire.w.micmurphys crosswire.w.micmurphys at spamgourmet.com
Fri Feb 25 08:43:06 MST 2011

I had figured it was a problem with the RtoL LtoR and the numbers in the
middle.  Had anyone flagged this as a problem / had it been observed before?
Are there any plans to fix it?  If not we need to let OSMHB and other works
like this know that it will be a problem.

Although interestingly, the problem ONLY manifests on the parallel view
page.  If you're just looking at the OSMHB tab (talking about SWORD Project
here), then you can turn the Strong's numbers on and off and the word order
doesn't change.