[sword-devel] CrossWire news

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 10:13:43 MST 2011

> Von: jhphx <jhphx at cox.net>

> Core will probably suggest different meanings to different people. It
> could relate to a core of people or to a core of code. I don't think you
> specifically want to people to just think core code. I am not sure what
> you want but maybe it is along the lines of, Society, Association, or
> Organizational news or some subset of one of those.

Stuff it is meant to cover is:

1) organisational news - see the stuff about CW being on twitter, see the call for volunteers for a papyri project

2) JSWORD and Sword releases.

Conceptionally this appeared to be the best fit as it is stuff which is all done directly by CrossWire. The only other sensible place for SWORD/JSword would be under the software tag, but I simply can not see this as correct as it these are frontends which are user oriented - and sometimes very much their own projects, in some cases only extremely losely in contact with CrossWire.

Peter
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar