[sword-devel] CrossWire news

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 14 08:14:43 MST 2011

Peter,

I like where this is going. :)
As an aside, the boxed info on the far left does not look good at
800x600 or less. It overlaps the last column. I'd rather that it stays
to the right of the last column.

Two reasons to note the problem:
People with vision problems often have large monitors and set them to
800x600.
Phones with grade A browsers (e.g. andriod, ios) may not have enough
pixels to show it well. (I first looked at the page from my phone.)

In Him,
     DM