[sword-devel] PocketSword domain name

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 20 09:07:58 MST 2010

Ian Wagner wrote:
> Sorry I haven't brought this up sooner, as I have been bogged down with school, but something does need to be done with the pocketsword.net domain name so that confusion does not result.
In the same vein, would it be sensible to ask David Trotz if he still
wants the swordreader.org domain name?  I would have thought that he
might be happy to transfer it to crosswire if we ask him.

Gid bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com