[sword-devel] PocketSword domain name

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Wed Jan 20 06:42:57 MST 2010

Sorry I haven't brought this up sooner, as I have been bogged down with school, but something does need to be done with the pocketsword.net domain name so that confusion does not result. I currently own the domain, and would be willing to sell it for whatever the cost of transferring is (if any) to Crosswire, or whatever entity is responsible for this stuff. I think it would be better that way so that we can keep everything hosted on the Crosswire servers.

Ian