[sword-devel] TNT module feedback...

davidtroidl at aol.com davidtroidl at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 13:06:49 MST 2010

On 1/13/2010 6:33 AM, Nic Carter wrote:
I received this from a PocketSword user.  Where should I be passing these sorts of bug reports to?

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible app
http://crosswire.org/pocketsword

Begin forwarded message:

  From: Tommy Wasserman <tomwas at spray.se>
Date: 11 January 2010 4:05:47 AM AEDT
To: "niccarter at mac.com" <niccarter at mac.com>
Subject: PocketSword Feedback (v1.0.0)

Hi, there are a lot of errors in the TNT module, many Greek words written twice.
This is most likely due to the variants in the TNT text itself.  I getthe same glitches in BP Bible, as well as some av11n errors from 3Johnto the end.

Peace,

David

Tommy

Skickat från min iPhone