[sword-devel] Devanagari text displays different in SWORD than in the source IMP file

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 00:17:37 MST 2009

Hi Tim,

By pasting your reply into SC Unipad, I have found the actual difference.

After the Virama, U+094D

The correct one has     U+200D Zero-width joiner
The Sword one has      U+200C Zero-width non-joiner

My guess is that this is a bug deep in the Sword engine.

We need Troy's expert eyes to find the root cause.

-- David Haslam