[sword-devel] Help wanted on non-canonical text

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 11:03:31 MST 2009

I think those of us who are Windows users are regarded as "poor cousins" by
some CrossWire programmers. :confused:

I've been wondering for several months when someone would compile 1.6 for us
so we could just download the Win32 binary.

David Haslam
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/User:David_Haslam CrossWire Go Bible project
leader