[sword-devel] Help wanted on non-canonical text

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Thu Oct 1 10:42:31 MST 2009

Greg,

I've been aware of the change up to v1.6, which is why I was a bit confused
with not being able to download it.  I'm only using Windows and the default
Windows version is 1.5.11.  I wouldn't know where to start to get Linux
working.  Is it fair to say that I cannot use alt v11n in Windows at
present?  If so, how long is it estimated before it will be possible, if it
is planned?

John Duffy

  _____