[sword-devel] Sharing was Re: Welsh Bible from beibl.net

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jul 20 14:14:06 MST 2009

Daniel Glassey wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>> xiphos is getting translated into Welsh.
>
> Bit late in my reply and that's nice but (and I haven't looked to see
> if it has been done already) it would be helpful if translators could
> translate the book names (sword 'locales') and some other apps as
> well.

Welsh locales - done. Ages ago :-)

re other applications - I think that this is largely a matter of need.
It is hard work and you translate only what you see use for.

I do think though it would be nice if we could come to some increased
overlap of language of dialogues which would allow re-use of
translations. Not sure how realistic this is, but it has been mentioned
from time to time.

Peter