[sword-devel] Sharing was Re: Welsh Bible from beibl.net

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:43:01 MST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> xiphos is getting translated into Welsh.

Bit late in my reply and that's nice but (and I haven't looked to see
if it has been done already) it would be helpful if translators could
translate the book names (sword 'locales') and some other apps as
well.

As in, let's be a sharing community not just a bunch of silos.

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. Much apologies if this has already been improved.