[sword-devel] "Neue evangelistische Übersetzung" available for Sword

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:17:19 MST 2009

Hello David,

the Copyright of this text has Karl-Heinz Vanheiden

http://www.kh-vanheiden.de/ZumAutor/autor.htm

Karl-Heinz Vanheiden gives usually permission to publish the text if
you ask him :)

We have already the permisson for Zefania XML

http://www.kh-vanheiden.de/NeUe/Ausgaben/ausgaben.htm#fw

I'am sure i will get the distribution right for my sword modul,
because Karl-Heinz Vanheiden want to spread the word as widely as
possible....

greetings
wolfgang