[sword-devel] RSV/NRSV: Nope.

Maurits Obbink list at obbink.org
Mon Aug 24 15:08:18 MST 2009

Hi list,

Despite the policy it some how seems to have legitimately appeared for
Palmbibleplus (open source GPL2 palm bible reader) albeit with some
strings attached. have a look at:
http://bearspace.baylor.edu/Alexander_Pruss/www/rsv.html
If needed I think one needs to contact Alexander Pruss (google will find
him) over how this was accomplished.

Kind regards,

Maurits Obbink.