[sword-devel] RSV/NRSV: Nope.

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:00:29 MST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Maurits Obbink<list at obbink.org> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Despite the policy it some how seems to have legitimately appeared for
> Palmbibleplus (open source GPL2 palm bible reader) albeit with some
> strings attached. have a look at:
> http://bearspace.baylor.edu/Alexander_Pruss/www/rsv.html
> If needed I think one needs to contact Alexander Pruss (google will find
> him) over how this was accomplished.

Interesting, but I for one would not want to maintain an RSV module
under the conditions given there:
Before you can use or copy the text, you must print out, sign and mail
the user agreement contained in rsv.html or rsv.rtf.  By selecting the
“I accept” option during installation, you signify that you agree you
will print out, sign and mail the user agreement prior to use.  The
agreement is enclosed below.  Any use or copying of the text signifies
compliance with the agreement.

Paper authorisation and having to accept mail.

Jon