[sword-devel] osis cross reference filters

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:01:43 MST 2008

I have been tracking down a problem in Gnomesword with ESV cross-references.
The problem occurs because *x type notes occur immediately before words
which interferes with the "double click a word to look up in dictionary"
feature of Gnomesword. In researching this, I have noticed what appears to
be a discrepancy with the way osisrtf.cpp handles this as opposed to
osishtmlref.cpp. I could be reading this incorrectly or looking in the wrong
place, so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding something. The html filter is
this:

"<a

and the rtf filter is this:

"{\\super <a href=\"\">*%c%i.%s</a>} "

The difference (that I'm wondering about) is the trailing space at the end
of the rtf filter. Having this space in the html filter would solve our
current dictionary lookup issue. Is there a reason this couldn't be added?

Thank you,
Matthew