[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 9 08:09:48 MST 2008

Hi there ........

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> correctly or even at all though it is correct OSIS.

Currently SwordReader is having to use MessageBox to show footnotes -
and the version of MessageBox in Windows Mobile is for plaintext
although it does show Greek (after a fashion) but not Hebrew.  We are
very limited in what we can handle because of this.  Maybe we ought to
consider opening notes in a separate window (sigh!).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com