[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Wed Jan 9 08:31:15 MST 2008

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 13:50:48 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> BibleTime gives only empty footnotes.

Yeah, I noticed this, and I thought it was a BibleTime problem.  The
only other OSIS module I have, ESV, does the same thing as far as I can
see -- I don't know how to see the contents of the footnotes.

Luke

--
"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't enjoy

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/