[sword-devel] Portuguese texts, copyrights - a suggestion

Leandro DUTRA leandro.gfc.dutra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:04:24 MST 2008

2008/2/11, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net>:
> A recurrent theme on the list is the refusal to give us distribution rights.
>
> I have found in my attempt to obtain such rights for Persian translations that people react favourably to the existance of a working programme in Persian

That is a very nice idea indeed!

I can't do it now, and I do think it worthwhile to produce the public
domain texts now available to us, but I think it would be a very good
way of using human resources who don't see themselves helping prepare
our current texts.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org
+55 (11) 9406 7191                ICQ/AIM: aim:GoIM?screenname=61287803
+55 (11) 5685 2219    MSN: msnim:chat?contact=leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm