[sword-devel] Releasing application under sword GNU public license

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:45:27 MST 2007

MMital wrote:

> source code that I hastily uploaded to my website is just a temporary hack
> so that I am not violating the GNU agreement. I have also changed the name

Technically, you haven't been in violation of the GPL.

The GPL requires one to make source code available to people who have
your program, when/if they request it.

There is no obligation to provide source code to people who don't have
your software.  There is no obligation to provide source code to
people when they obtain your software.

xan

jonathon