[sword-devel] Releasing application under sword GNU public license

mmital mitalmanu at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:39:26 MST 2007

Eeli,

Those are all good points. I will go ahead and GPL statement to every source
file. I am waiting for people at SourceForge.net to approve my account
(hopefully in next 48 hours). The source code will then be located at
http://swordbible.sourceforge.net/ and I will try to organize it into
logical subdirectories. Actually I am not going to add any further feature
in SwordBible until the code is documented and properly organized. The
source code that I hastily uploaded to my website is just a temporary hack
so that I am not violating the GNU agreement. I have also changed the name
of my software, as reflected at www.swordwarrior.net

Thanks,
mmital