[sword-devel] [sword-support] would you consider adding a new free commentary?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Sep 6 09:49:20 MST 2007

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, BLI wrote:

> Would you consider adding another free verse by verse exegetical commentary
> to your free download list? It comes in video, audio and written formats all
> free! Please look at
> www.freebiblecommentary.org
> Thank you,
> Dr. Bob Utley
> www.biblelessonsintl.com

I looked shortly at the written commentary on John. It seemed to be good
and these would be great additions to our library. However, these would
also challenge our software technically. I really would like to see
these in OSIS format but it probably will be more work than first meets
the eye.

In what format these are originally written?

I suggest that if we continue discussion we will move to
sword-devel at crosswire.org

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland