[sword-devel] [sword-support] Unlock Bible module "GerHfa2002" in Gnomesword (Linux)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 6 12:12:24 MST 2007

SWMgr loads the global module list and then augments it with anything in
the user's home directory.  May I suggest adding a
~/.sword/mods.d/private.conf and including all of your private
overrides.  It should just work for all frontends.  e.g.

private.conf

[GerHfa2002]
CipherKey=ABCD1234...

[WebstersDict]